South Americans face upheaval in deadly water battles.
Czytaj dalej Angielski z newsów: Deadly Water Battles →
Oscar Pistorius ‚carried dying Reeva Steenkamp downstairs and tried to resuscitate her’.
Czytaj dalej Angielski z newsów: Oskar Pistorius →
Five crew members have died after a lifeboat they were in fell from a cruise ship docked in the port of Santa Cruz de la Palma in the Canary Islands.
Czytaj dalej Angielski z newsów: Five dead on Canary Islands cruise ship →
Police launched a massive manhunt for a former Los Angeles officer suspected of killing a couple over the weekend and opening fire on four officers early Thursday, killing one and critically wounding another, authorities said.
The search for Christopher Dorner, who was fired from the Los Angeles Police Department in 2008 for making false statements, began after he was linked to the weekend killing in which one of the victims was the daughter of a former police captain who had represented him during those disciplinary proceedings.
- to launch a manhunt – rozpocząć obławę
- former – dawny
- to be suspected of … – być podejrzanym o …
- over the weekend – przez weekend
- to open fire on … – otworzyć ogień do …
- to wound critically – ranić krytycznie
- authorities – władze
- search – poszukiwania
- to be fired from … – zostać zwolnionym z …
- to make false statements – składać fałszywe zeznania
- to be linked with … – być łączonym z … (jakąś sprawą)
- victim – ofiara
- disciplinary proceedings – postępowanie dyscyplinarne
Uzupełnij newsa poznanymi słówkami.
The sixth Generation Smartphone by the technological giant Apple has acquired many uses.
Czytaj dalej Angielski z newsów: iPhone5 use as a real camera growing rapidly →
A strong earthquake has struck Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido, but authorities say there is no danger of a tsunami and there are no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
Czytaj dalej Angielski z newsów: Strong earthquake hits Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido →